Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Just a little note

 I have been getting all kinds of emails back since I posted the news about our loss of Lynn Allen. The following one really sounded good. I also take care of the blog for my husband's class. Since they had their 50th class reunion, 99% of the new posts are related to the loss of classmates. That seems to be the only news or information sent to me so that is what I post. Please look at the following information and let it inspire you as it did me.


 I feel sad when I hear of my friends & classmates who are no longer with us. Many like Bob Adams were good & close friends. The point of my story is to say that I wish we could hear more wonderful & good stories that our friends have experienced. I have three daughters - son in laws & seven grandchildren who continue to make an experienced man feel alive & young.
   So maybe those of us who are remaining can share many good stories & speak of the accomplishments that we achieved in our lives. I am a maverick so tell me of the wonderful side of life.
   Rest assured that I will attend the first reunion that I can. God bless all of those wonderful classmates that allowed me to be called their friend & those who shared their lives with us all.
   Always the friend of all,      Chester Combs

P,S, I had a superb day today & will have a better day tomorrow.  I will not settle for anything less. I wish the same for you & all my classmates. Gratitude for the time that has past & optimism for the days ahead. It has worked for me. I know it works for others also.